1. Initial meeting. Discuss the importing process, goals, time frames, capabilities. Basically see if there is a match between what we do and what you are looking for. Importing is not for everyone. Minimum orders are required for the process to work. This is a long term process, first time initial orders might take up to 60-90 days to receive.
2. Obtain samples, specs, production requirements. We usually need 4-5 samples to show several facilities in order to obtain quotes. Samples will not be returned.
3. Source to China factories. Negotiate price, terms, scheduling, etc.
4. Obtain finished sample for customer inspection. Sample to be shipped to customer for final approval.
5. Retain order for product
6. Go to production
7. Handle: quality control, shipping, taxes, & customs
8. Deliver final product
COSTS TO CUSTOMERS
Rubicon International, LLC
PO Box 30979
Gahanna, Ohio 43230
2096 Britains Ln.
Columbus, Ohio 43224
Call 614-314-4641 or use our contact form.